Goldfish plc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Fish plc's website

3 posters

Go down

Gold Fish plc's website Empty Gold Fish plc's website

Post  Ms Jenkins Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm

As most of you have probably seen Oh's email yesterday about her ideas for the first page of the website, I think we can now put comments into this topic on the Creative Ideas forum.

I've got a couple of photos of last week's board meeting that can go onto the website and I'll take quite a few photos on the trip on Tuesday that can be uploaded to the website as well. Oh, have you seen the colours Grace is using in the logo? Hopefully you can incorporate those into the website.

Kenny, I think you should start writing the text and how (under what headings you want to include it) you want it presented on the website. I think there should be a tab that can take the viewer to information about each of the board members - I'll be taking photos of you this week, if I haven't already caught you to do so. Maybe you can get the Events Coordinators to put something on about what plans they may have for future fund-raising...... if they (Young Bin and Jung) don't feel confident enough to write something, I think the job falls to you to do it.. maybe interview them and write it up as an interview! You could post a weekly interview..... call it something "In the boardroom this week....." - some in-depth reporting required here!

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Gold Fish plc's website Empty Website

Post  Kennide Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:16 am

sorry for the late reply as i havent been checking the forum but yea ok i should be able to.
Kennide
Kennide

Back to top Go down

Gold Fish plc's website Empty Re: Gold Fish plc's website

Post  OhChant Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 am

The website's address is www.goldfish-plc.tk

=}

I will insert the logo and start designing the template for out website tomorrow!

,Oh
OhChant
OhChant

http://www.goldfish-plc.tk

Back to top Go down

Gold Fish plc's website Empty Regent's logo on the first (photo) page of the website

Post  Ms Jenkins Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh, do you think you could expand the Regent's logo to cover the whole of the page - so that there is only one Regent's logo 'behind' the photo - not one logo and a bit of another logo. It looks a little strange the way it is now.

The main page, I think looks fine, with the tiled Regent's logo 'round the outside of the GoldFish 'page'.

The About Us page is good - great photos (except part of Hugh's head is cut off)

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  OhChant Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Ms Jenkins wrote:Oh, do you think you could expand the Regent's logo to cover the whole of the page - so that there is only one Regent's logo 'behind' the photo - not one logo and a bit of another logo. It looks a little strange the way it is now.

The main page, I think looks fine, with the tiled Regent's logo 'round the outside of the GoldFish 'page'.

The About Us page is good - great photos (except part of Hugh's head is cut off)

I think I will have to I insert a code to control the background...because the background on the main page looks right for me! This maybe because your screen has a very high resolution therefor it zooms things down. The code will make the background look the same on any monitor.
Hugh's head was like that when Daniela gave the picture to me...Maybe hugh should take another one? But that picture of hugh is very funny Laughing
OhChant
OhChant

Back to top Go down

Gold Fish plc's website Empty Hugh's head

Post  Ms Jenkins Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Actually, Hugh likes the photo! He said that he and Tyler (both Australians) are laughing in their photos.

Yes, the background on the photo page may be different to what you're looking at. I'm in my classroom at the moment so if you have a chance tomorrow, Oh, come by and I'll show you.

I'm just emailing the WWM to ask them again (I don't know why they haven't written back to my email from last Monday) about the fish being released into the pond; another family to support...... Hopefully they'll get back to me soon.

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  OhChant Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 am

Ms Jenkins wrote:Actually, Hugh likes the photo! He said that he and Tyler (both Australians) are laughing in their photos.

Yes, the background on the photo page may be different to what you're looking at. I'm in my classroom at the moment so if you have a chance tomorrow, Oh, come by and I'll show you.

I'm just emailing the WWM to ask them again (I don't know why they haven't written back to my email from last Monday) about the fish being released into the pond; another family to support...... Hopefully they'll get back to me soon.

That's alright miss, =)
I've fixed the background already What a Face
It looks kind of fat but I think it's OK flower

PS.your post looks very funny with the subject of 'Hugh's head' lol!
OhChant
OhChant

Back to top Go down

Gold Fish plc's website Empty The photo page of the website

Post  Ms Jenkins Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:52 am

Oh, I've just checked out the photo page and it looks fine...the photo takes up the whole logo and you only get to see the name 'Regent's' which isn't too bad, is it?

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  OhChant Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:54 am

Ms Jenkins wrote:Oh, I've just checked out the photo page and it looks fine...the photo takes up the whole logo and you only get to see the name 'Regent's' which isn't too bad, is it?
Yep =)
I'm now working on te events page clown
OhChant
OhChant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum