Goldfish plc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minutes of Meeting on break time, 26th of March

2 posters

Go down

Minutes of Meeting on break time, 26th of March Empty Minutes of Meeting on break time, 26th of March

Post  secretary-daniel Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:08 am

Many people didn't come to the meeting on break time since it was kind of sudden. But
there was a lot of important topics we discussed in the meeing.
First of all, we have surely decided to sell soft drinks and mama noodles next tuesday and wednesday.
For soft drinks, we have decided to buy 1 crate of Fanta, 3 crates of coke and 2 crates of sprite.
Cups should also be bought and we decided to sell a cup of soft drink 20B each.

For mama noodles, we decided to buy 2 boxes of tomyum flavoured noodles and
1 pork flavoured noodles. We also decdied to sell 20B each for a cup of noodles.
All these should be organised by Hugh and Tyler and pauli (maybe) before the Selling day.

Pack of tissues and water kettles will be brought by Ms.Jenkins(?) im not very sure, sorry
OR maybe i heard that we might get a kettle from school or as Joo yeon said, from the old IB suite.
If anyone is sure about this post it in the forum.

On tuesday, Hugh, Typer and Jung Kyu will be selling the drinks and
Ice, Joo yeon, Sunny and James will sell the mama noodles.
We haven't decided the seller on Wednesday so if Kenkins can decided and post about the sellers
on wednesday.

secretary-daniel

Back to top Go down

Minutes of Meeting on break time, 26th of March Empty Minutes from Friday

Post  Ms Jenkins Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Daniel, thank you for getting these minutes done so quickly.

I like Tyler's new name (Typer) but I'm not whether I want to be 'Kenkins' (if that was meant to be me!)

Sunny or Joe (Events Coordinator) can organise the sellers for Wednesday. Perhaps it can be others, such as you, Jung, Pauli, Kenny? Eye, Oh, Grace, Daniela have all been quite busy with other things in the company but I'm sure if they are free, they'd also be willing to help.

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum