Goldfish plc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March

5 posters

Go down

Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March Empty Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March

Post  Ms Jenkins Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Hugh came back from shopping yesterday with about (45 'Mamas' - 4 different varieties: shrimp, pork, creamy pork, a hot one). Also bought napkins, plastic cups, plastic forks (if buyers don't want to use the tiny little forks inside the mama cup) and a packet of disposable gloves (in case someone says that Gold Fish is not abiding by health and safety regulations.. i.e. when handling food must wear gloves). The mamas cost 12baht per cup, so Gold Fish will only make 8 baht profit (7baht, if the buyer takes a fork as well). Do you think you should put the price to 25 baht... or keep it at an 'opening special' rate of 20 baht and if it's wildly popular raise the price next week to 25 baht?

Joe (Events Coordinator) you will need to go and speak to Khun Kirsty on Monday morning (if she's not there, you should leave a note for her, or email her at bursar-pty@regents.ac.th) and ask her whether Gold Fish could have 2 tables (one for Mama and one for drinks); ice ordered (which GoldFish has to pay for) and a power cord extension to run from the plug to where the urn will be used.

I will get the urn organised.

Also waiting for Khun Kirsty to reply to a txt I sent her re getting drinks delivered at school (this is much cheaper than buying from BigC or Tesco). If it can't be done, Hugh can go out on Monday after school to get some bottles of soft drink from Tesco or wherever.

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March Empty Reply.

Post  Joe_Event-coordinator Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 am

Yes, I have sent the email to Khun Kirsty, saying we need 2 tables, 1 extension electric cord and packs of ices that we will pay for.

Joe_Event-coordinator

Back to top Go down

Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March Empty Re: Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March

Post  Finance Director E. Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:36 am

i really understand how raising the price would have an effect on the consumers
but im not sure raising the price next week would be successful cuase this may make them ask on why ? raising the price,:S
maybe we should just stick to one price whether its 20 or 25 ....(if its really really successful then we might be able to raise the price because the demands are more so.... :S)
we have 45 mama cup? we actualy got 360baht(Profits) but if we sell it for 25 then we will get 585baht profit.(not including the forks)
so what do you think?
Finance Director E.
Finance Director E.

Back to top Go down

Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March Empty Today's Mama sale

Post  Ms Jenkins Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 am

Well done everyone! It all went very well today, lots of Mama were sold... who said Mama wouldn't sell! We don't make much profit on the Mamas but we do on the drinks, so keep up the 'encouraging students and teachers to buy' approach tomorrow. Sunny wants to sell at breaktime as well. I hope the ice won't all melt away by the time it's lunchtime.

James has gone to Carrefour tonight to buy some more Mamas and plastic cups - thanks James!

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March Empty Re: Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March

Post  James Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:49 am

Hi every one i have got 45 mama noodle cup and a 100 cups for soft drinks WE ARE GOING TO SELL ALL OF IT TOMORROW i hope

James

Back to top Go down

Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March Empty Positive attitude

Post  Ms Jenkins Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 am

Yes, James, I'm sure you will! A good positive attitude - great to see!

Thanks for buying the Mama cups - I hope your dad didn't mind..... he can be an honorary GoldFish member!

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  James Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:15 am

My dad said he would like to be in it but he is going to work to night and he is not coming back until next month
and the total cost is 623 B

James

Back to top Go down

Mama sale Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March Empty MAMA

Post  secretary-daniel Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 am

I think the sales went better than yesterday.
but i think the next time when we do this, it is better to reduce the soft drink price
to 15 or something? because a lot of people said it was expensive, when they were
asking the price and when they were buying. lol anyway, it was just a thought that
reducing the price would be better

secretary-daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  James Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:42 am

hi people i could be at the summer concert any time you people want me to because my house is only 1.8 km from the school

James

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum