Goldfish plc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events idea

3 posters

Go down

Events idea Empty Events idea

Post  Joe_Event-coordinator Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:51 am

I asked few people in our school, year 7 to 10, and they gave suggestions on fund raising events, respondents said Games to enjoy with friends, Fastfoods like pizza, or selling accessories.

I think games will be more interesting and more entertaining for thes students, so any ideas on that?

Joe_Event-coordinator

Back to top Go down

Events idea Empty Re: Events idea

Post  Ms Jenkins Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:45 am

Joe, what do you mean by 'accessories'? What kind of accessories? Stuff for school?

The games idea sounds good.... any ideas for games? Could it be some video game contest?

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Events idea Empty Games For Event

Post  Joe_Event-coordinator Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:53 am

Um.. I think Video game contest will probably be hard to run, since we need all these screens and systems for it, maybe just simple team games, that students can work together and enjoy, just like the game that was ran before, blind fold and feeding them? something like that.

Accessories could be different types, for e.i, accessories for girls, simple key rings or earings, and maybe badges or others for boys? but that would need purchasing from other businesses so we need to think about that aswell.

Joe_Event-coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Finance Director E. Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:45 am

I actually liked the accessories idea Smile
maybe badges which have our logo on it ??
but who would actually WANT our logo Razz (I WANT ONE THOUGH XD)
or t-shirt etc.

for the games i think it should be something like the thai games ---> i didnt come on international day but maybe you would get the idea... where you through rings around a bottle or something and you get a prize? yea something like this
not a team game this might mean that individuals couldnt contribute in it or like groups of friends with not enough people to form a team wouldnt really want to play the game ...
Finance Director E.
Finance Director E.

Back to top Go down

Events idea Empty Raising money from events

Post  Ms Jenkins Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:28 am

The 'throw the ring/hoop around something' is good and you're right, it's the sort of game that anyone can play without being in a team. When can this be discussed?

If we don't sell all the 200 (or 210) shares tomorrow, which is probably unlikely, it means that share selling has to go on until Thursday lunchtime, which makes it difficult to have a board meeting, unless 2 or 3 members (Eye, you said you were not able to sell shares on Thursday.. what was the reason for this?) stay at the clocktower to sell the shares and we make the board meeting optional for those people who would like to organise/plan a fund-raising event.

All the ideaas are really good - and maybe for the future we have to look at getting a badge made or some bracelet/band to wear round the wrist/t-shirt........

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Finance Director E. Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:51 am

owww im free on thursday its just that i thought we were having a meeting on thursday
so then how can i sell shares and go to the board meeting at the same time?
maybe why dont we have it on Friday ?
if thats possible :S
if not then everyone can go to the board meeting and me and Ice will stay underthe clock tower to sell shares
and we'll read the minute, we also have business class afterwards anyway ...
Finance Director E.
Finance Director E.

Back to top Go down

Events idea Empty Board meeting

Post  Ms Jenkins Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 am

I think probably Sunny should postpone the board meeting until Friday lunchtime as it's very very important that the shares get sold tomorrow. There are nearly 200 shares still to be sold and I think Gold Fish plc can't go on too long selling shares as it will lose the appeal, I think, after Thursday.

Ms Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down